- Based on traditional knowledge from different cultures passed through the ages by mothers, Mommy Co. coffee is formulated with herbal extracts that may aid milk production.
- Guyabano – In Africa and South America, soursop is used as a natural medicine and is also eaten to elevate a mother’s milk after childbirth.
- Ashitaba – In Japan, this medicinal herb and health food is believed to stimulate more milk in mothers and could be used with mastitis or low milk production after delivery.
- Moringa – In Asia, Moringa Oleifera leaves are widely used as food and a natural galactagogue, and has been used for centuries to increase breast milk production.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is popularly used in many cultures especially in India as a way to stimulate lactation. Due to its healing properties, it is also believed to help prevent swollen breast tissues and clogged ducts.
Add 2-3 flat tablespoons of Mommy Co. coffee into 180ml or 1 cup of water and stir. Enjoy it hot or cold!
For best results, drink 2 cups of Mommy Co. coffee per day.
MOMMY CO. Coffee 200g - Makes 8 cups